Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CK OAD Week 4 Blog

Today in class we really didn't learn anything new. We just expanded our knowledge in OneNote. I learned how to get files from word, excel, and powerpoint into my notebook. I also learned about tagging today and how to find certain things in such a large notebook.

OneNote can be used in both the workplace and in your personal life. It is a great organizational tool. I found the calendar, to-do list, and the scheduling to be the most useful. This way you always know what is going on and what the times are for specific events.

In your career this is a great tool to keep track of meetings. A person going into office administration needs to keep up on meetings. It is important to know the date as well and the calendar becomes very handy then!

For next class I need to complete the capstone activity. I also need to prepare for access because we start Microsoft Access in next weeks class. We will be doing group activities and need to e-mail the teacher our groups so we are prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment