Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ck OAD week 12 blog

Today in class we did a review on LinkedIn and added a few applications to it. It was our first day of rotation and each of us got to learn about something new. My group and I learned about the Palm PC.

The Palm PC is a great organizer. It was complicated for me at first but when I started playing around with it I caught on quickly. It was my first time using one and I don't have a Blackberry, which it is very similar to. It has a lot of useful features and can be very helpful to both your personal and academic life.

It is great because the Palm PC has a scheduler and you can add events to your calendar and set an alarm for the PC to remind you of that event. It is a touch screen and has a little pen that you can use to make it easier on yourself. You can also write as if you were writing on paper if you do not want to tap, which I thought was pretty cool. You can also add tasks and notes in the Palm PC so it definitely keeps people organized!

For next class we need to blog and tweet. We also need to continue working on our decade project through PhotoShop. Next week we have to dress professionally and come prepared to teach other students about what we have learned about the technology and help them apply it.

No comments:

Post a Comment