Thursday, April 8, 2010

High School Event Ideas

In a couple weeks, the Workplace Technologies class will be working with High School students who are interested in going into the office administration program at Owens. I think it would be a great idea to introduce them to the most important technology that we have been working with in the class. I think it would be great to show them Podcasting so they can brush up on their speaking skills and talk about themselves and their goals. I also think it is important for the students to be confident in scanning so we could also have them scan a document and save it as a PDF file. The scanner and Podcasting are the main devices that I think would be a good idea to introduce to the students and I think they would enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment